The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo.
You can make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo using 6 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Fill 4 of each grilled chicken.
- Mix 30 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of broccoli.
- Insert 2 tbsp of butter.
- Mix 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 16 oz of Egg Noodles.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Prepare your grilled chicken. I used this recipe as the flavors compliment the alfredo. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352166-grilled-chicken-in-olive-oil-marinade.
- After the chicken is cooled. Shred into pieces, making sure no bone is in the pieces. Set aside..
- In a medium pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil, then add the salt, butter, and fresh broccoli. Boil for 15 minutes until tender..
- Meanwhile, start your alfredo sauce. You can used already prepared, or make it from scratch. I used this recipe. Simmer in a saucepan on low. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/331207-alfredo-sauce.
- Once broccoli is done, remove from heat. Strain the water. And carefully chop into small pieces on a cutting board..
- In a large pot. Boil water for the egg noodles..
- Cook the egg noodles Al Dente. Then strain..
- Take the alfredo sauce, chicken, and broccoli and mix it into the egg noodles..
- Let all of this simmer on low heat for 5 minutes more. Remove from heat, serve & enjoy!.
That's how to make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe.