The Recipe For Making Creamy Fajitas.
You can make Creamy Fajitas using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Creamy Fajitas
- Insert 1 Bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready Fajita Chicken Strips.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Mix 1 of Onion.
- Add Splash of Vegetable Oil.
- Fill 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10 1/2 oz.).
- Add 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Add 2 cups of Shredded Cheese (whatever you prefer).
- Fill of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Siracha (optional).
Easy Way To Make Creamy Fajitas
- On medium heat, heat large skillet with vegetable oil, add chicken..
- Meanwhile, chop onion and bell pepper, add to chicken and cook over medium heat until onion and bell pepper are soft..
- Add can of Cream of Chicken, stir and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Add Cumin, stir until bubbly over medium heat, about 3 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of cheese, stir, turn off burner and set aside..
- Heat tortillas..
- Scoop fajita mixture, remaining cup of cheese and Siracha into tortillas and enjoy 😉.
That's how to make Creamy Fajitas Recipe.