The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce.
You can make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- Fill of Chicken preparation.
- Fill 8 large of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless).
- Insert 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Add of Creamy Basil Dip.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Add 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Mix 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Mix 3 tbsp of basil.
- Add 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 medium of plum tomatoes (seeds removed and diced).
Step By Step To Make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- Lightly oil both sides of chicken breasts. Then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Barbecue chicken on grill with lid closed, approximately 6 minutes per side and an internal temp od 165°F is reached. Remove from grill..
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Note. You can make the dip a day ahead if you wish..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce Recipe.