The Recipe For Making Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples.
You can make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples using 9 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples
- Insert 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves (we only had 2).
- Fill 1-2 of large Braeburn or Gala apple, cut into 1/2-inch wedges.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix of Alfredo sauce, warmed (we used 2 jars of our favorite sauce).
- Fill 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese (for the top garnish when making plates or bowls) or can use shredded Parmesan (we used parmesan for the kids).
- Fill Can of mushrooms.
- Insert of Fresh spinach.
- Fill of Penne or Fettuccine or spaghetti whatever you have.
- Insert of Shredded Parmesan for the Alfredo sauce optional.
Easy Way To Make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples
- We just used 2 chicken breast, cut them up and sautéed them in butter, season chicken with favorite seasonings salt and pepper. then added in the mushrooms and spinach.
- In a pot add favorite Alfredo sauce (we used 4 cheeses) heat through, add in extra spices and cheese, salt, pepper, we added in shredded Parmesan, salt, pepper..
- Grill some apples cut apples add lime juice or lemon juice to the apples (we used the ninja foodie grill,).
- Cook favorite pasta at sometime of making everything. Penne would be recommend here, we only had spaghetti noodles so.....
- Add in some garlic cheesy bread too! (i have a few different easy recipes on here that way better than the store and its quick too).
That's how to make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples Recipe.