The Recipe For Making The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
You can make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich using 10 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Insert 2 of Chicken breasts ( mine were about an 1 inch thick ).
- Prepare 1 of Italian dressing ( enough to marinate the chicken ).
- Insert 8 slice of Bacon cut in half, four for each sandwich ;).
- Add 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Fill 1 large of Onion, sliced into rings.
- Add 4 slice of Pepperjack cheese.
- Add 2 of Lettuce of choice ( I used leaf lettuce).
- Mix 1 large of Beef Steak tomato ( or any ripe large tomato you may have ) sliced as thick or thin as you like..
- Prepare 1 of Horseradish mayo *** You can get store bought or make your own..
- Add 2 of Ciabatta rolls.
Easy Way To Make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Marinate your chicken breast in Italian dressing for at least two hours..
- Slice your tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Set aside..
- Cook bacon in skillet until done. Tender not crisp! Drain on paper towels and set aside..
- After your grill heats up, grill your breasts for about 10 minutes on each side. Cooking time will vary depending on size and thickness of breasts..
- Meanwhile, saute your onions in a skillet in the butter, until tender and a nice golden brown!.
- When chicken is done add two pieces of that PepperJack cheese right on top of each chicken breast..
- While your cheese is melting, place the Ciabatta rolls downside on the grill until lightly toasted. Keep an eye on em'!.
- Assemble yourself sandwich with the sliced toppings and grilled onions. Please don't forget the horseradish mayo! That's what makes the chicken so mad! Enjoy!!!.
That's how to make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe.