The Recipe For Making Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps.
You can make Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps using 13 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps
- Insert 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Fill 1/2 of red onion sliced finely.
- Add 1/2 of red pepper sliced julien.
- Fill 1/2 lb of precooked sweet thai chili chicken strips.
- Fill of lettuce of choice (i used mixed).
- Insert of shredded cheese of choice (i used tex mex).
- Add 2 of large tortilla wraps of choice (i used sundried tomato wraps).
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced (optional).
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Insert of Sauce.
- Mix 3 tbsp of Thai sweet n spicy sauce.
- Add 3 tbsp of mayo.
- Add 1 tsp of strong dijon mustard.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan, add onions and peppers, fry until begin to soften.
- Add chicken strips cook for 10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce by mixing all ingredients, spread evenly over each tortilla leaving ~1 inch around uncovered.
- Heat panini grill, (Note: if you don't have a panini grill, use a frying pan over medium-high heat sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)..
- When chicken mix is ready add evenly to each prepared tortilla down the center leaving 2 inches at each end uncovered.
- Top with avocado (if desired), lettuce, cheese and sour cream.
- Roll tortillas as per photos.
- Add tortillas (wrapped) to panini grill, (fold side down), grill for ~2-3 min, serve with side of choice.
That's how to make Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps Recipe.