The Recipe For Making Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo.
You can make Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo using 24 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- Add as needed of Al Dente Artisinal Garlic Linguini Noodles.
- Mix as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Fill to taste of Fine Minced Basil.
- Mix of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Insert 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- Mix 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese [shreadded - or Gruyere works as well].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Fill 1 Can of Artichokes [fully drained - chopped].
- Add 1 Can of Black Olives [halved].
- Add 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- Mix 4 oz of Can Sliced Mushrooms [or 1/2 cup fresh].
- Add to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Mix to taste of Salt.
- Fill of ● Sides/Options.
- Prepare to taste of Grilled Chicken.
- Mix to taste of Crab Meat.
- Insert to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Fill to taste of Shrimp.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Bread.
- Fill as needed of Garden Salad.
Quick Step To Make Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3..
- Kerrygold and Philadelphia brands pictured..
- 3 minute Garlic Linguini pictured..
- Chop all veggies and and add everything to the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Or, if you're feeling lethargic like my 7 year old student was today - feel free to cheat with the Ragu or Bertoli brands of Alfredo. They don't carry that odd metallic taste that most brands do. Just use 2 jars and a good splash of heavy cream. Enjoy!.
- Heat your oven and begin to make your garlic bread..
- Boil your water and add a drop of oil, a tsp of salt and fresh basil, Boil as per manufacturers directions.This specific brand takes only 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles and lightly drizzle with garlic olive oil. Toss well..
- Plate your dish and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo Recipe.