The Recipe For Making Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken).
You can make Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) using 17 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken)
- Prepare 8 pieces of chicken (you can use both chicken breast or chicken thighs).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 2 of lemongrass, pounded.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Mix 8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Fill 250 ml of water.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Insert of For the ground spices:.
- Add 4 cloves of garlic.
- Add 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 of chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Mix 1 inch of galangal.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Step By Step To Make Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken)
- Mix the chicken with lime juice and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- In a food processor, combine all the ground spices ingredients and pulse until finely chopped. Add the vegetable oil and pulse to a fine paste..
- Transfer the paste to a wok and cook over medium-high heat. Add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass. Stir until fragrant. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken change color..
- Lower the heat. Add sweet soy sauce, white pepper powder, sugar, water, and tamarind juice. Simmer until the chicken is tender and the sauce is permeated..
- Place chicken on a hot, preheated greased grill. Rub the ground spices on the chicken. Grill the chicken until the skin is caramelized. Turn over. Do the same to the other side. Be careful not to burn it..
- Serve with warm rice, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce. Don’t forget the ‘sambal trasi’! 😋.
That's how to make Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) Recipe.