The Recipe For Making Grilled Fajitas.
You can make Grilled Fajitas using 12 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Fajitas
- Fill 3 lb of steak or chicken breast.
- Add 3 of bell peppers (color doesn't matter).
- Insert 2 of red onion.
- Prepare 6 of fresh garlic clove finely minced.
- Add 1 jar of pace picante sauce.
- Add 3 oz of tequilla.
- Prepare 16 of burrito tortilla shells.
- Mix of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream (optional).
- Mix of rice (optional).
- Fill of guacamole (optional).
- Add 3 oz of lime juice.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Fajitas
- Take your choice of meat and place it in a large bowl or plastic bag along with the garlic, picante sauce, lime juice and tequila..
- Cut the bell pepper in half and clean out the hearts and place in the bowl with the meat..
- Slice the red onion into 1/4" slices and place in the bowl with the meat and peppers..
- Let the meat, peppers and onions marinade for 2 to 24 hours, flipping the bowl over periodically to make sure everything is covered..
- Once marinaded, remove the meat, peppers, and onions from the marinade, and place them on a grill. Cook the peppers & onions with indirect heat, while the meat cooks over the direct heat. I cook the steak until they are medium to medium well..
- Take the left over marinade, and place it in a sauce pan..
- Once the food is cooked, slice the meat, and peppers into 1/8" strips, and cut the onion slices to desired length. While you are slicing, turn a flame on the sauce pan of marinade. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes and then simmer until you are done slicing. I like this part because I sample as I go for quality control purposes of course..
- Dump the sliced food into a bowl, and combine with the heated marinade. Mix everything well..
- Spoon meat and veggies onto a tortilla shell and add cheese and the optional ingredients..
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy!.
That's how to make Grilled Fajitas Recipe.