The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers.
You can make Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers
- Fill 1 1/3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Mix 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Fill 1 tsp of ginger root, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cucumbers, diced, for garnish.
- Insert 1 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Fill 3 tbsp of powdered peanut butter.
- Add 1 tbsp of water.
- Add 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsweetened coconut milk, light.
- Insert 1 lb of chicken, cut into strips.
Quick Step To Make Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers
- Marinate chicken in 1 tbsp lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, agave nectar, and garlic. (1 hour - overnight).
- Preheat grill on medium high heat.
- Sauce - whisk - coconut milk, peanut butter powder, water, curry paste, and 1 tsp lime juice.
- Cook skewers for about 3-4 minutesper side, until cooked through.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers Recipe.