The Recipe For Making Grilled chicken cubes with garlic and spices - shish taouk. Shish Tawook is a popular Middle-Eastern grilled chicken recipe. Chunks of tender and juicy chicken marinated in yogurt, garlic, olive oil, and spices and served with a garlic aioli (Toum). Shish tawook (also spelled tawouk and taouk) is a widely popular chicken dish in the Middle Eastern countries.
Try this Authentic Shish Tawook recipe - a popular Lebanese grilled chicken skewers recipe. It's tender juicy chicken marinated in yogurt, lemon and garlic.? Shish Tawook is a tasty grilled chicken breast sandwich that is served with Lebanese garlic dip, pickles, and fries. You can make Grilled chicken cubes with garlic and spices - shish taouk using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled chicken cubes with garlic and spices - shish taouk
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breasts, cut in medium cubes.
- Add of - For the marinade:.
- Mix 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Add 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Add 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Fill 10 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of 7 spices.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
Shish Tawookcan be one of the tastiest chicken Kabobs around. The name points to its Turkish origins (Tavuk şiş) however it is quite a common chicken bbq dish in virtually every. Grilled Chicken Skewers with Toum (Shish Taouk). Toum, an intense garlic sauce usually paired with shawarma, is used as both a marinade and a condiment in this chicken dish.
Step By Step To Make Grilled chicken cubes with garlic and spices - shish taouk
- To prepare the marinade, mix the ketchup and mayonnaise in a deep bowl. Add the lemon juice and stir well so the mixture does not clot..
- Add in the crushed garlic, thyme, 7 spices, black pepper, paprika, and salt. Mix well. Gradually add the vegetable oil while stirring..
- Add the chicken pieces to the bowl, mix well and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hr..
- Preheat the oven on medium heat, transfer the chicken cubes with their marinade to an oven tray and put it in the oven for 30 to 45 min or until the chicken is well done and the sauce thickens..
- Serve with garlic cream and fried potatoes..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' in this application..
Toum (Garlic Sauce) - Put the garlic clove and salt in a blender or food-processor and whiz to a smooth puree. Add the egg white and whiz again until smooth. Who could resist these beautifully grilled cubes of chicken known as Lebanese Shish Taouk? Marinated in yogurt, lemon juice, tomato puree, loads of garlic and exotic spices, this is one excellent chicken shish taouk recipe. I have a FREE PRINTABLE for you. That's how to make Grilled chicken cubes with garlic and spices - shish taouk Recipe.