The Recipe For Making Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Insert 2 cups of grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2/3 bag).
- Fill 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Insert 3 cloves of garlic.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Insert 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Fill 1/4 cup of butter.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of basil, or more to taste.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, or more to taste.
- Mix 1-1/2 cups of frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans).
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream or half & half.
- Insert 2 cups of egg noodles.
Quick Step To Make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through..
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you..
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to..
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe.