The Recipe For Making Juicy Grilled Chicken.
You can make Juicy Grilled Chicken using 15 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Juicy Grilled Chicken
- Fill 1 kg of chicken.
- Insert 5 cm of crushed ginger.
- Insert 2 of crushed garlic.
- Fill 3 of bay leaves.
- Insert 1,5 litre of water.
- Fill of For the marinating sauce:.
- Fill 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Mix 1 spoon of honey.
- Fill 5 spoons of sweet soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ginger powder.
- Add 1 teaspoons of curcuma powder.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Add of Ground sea salt.
- Fill of Ground pepper.
- Mix 1 of little bit of butter.
Quick Step To Make Juicy Grilled Chicken
- In a pan with water, put the chicken and set the heat to low. Season with crushed garlic, crushed ginger, and bay leaves. Let cook for one and a half hour. The broth should come out and the neighbours should smell what you're cooking 😉.
- While the pan is cooking you a magical taste, you can have a glass of wine and read your favourite book... Or practising your multitasking skill by preparing the marinating sauce..
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinating sauce in a big bowl. It should take less than 10 minutes before you can go back to your book & wine business..
- However, do not stop multitasking because you should check your boiling chicken now and then..
- One and a half hour (and two glasses of wine) later, turn the heat off and take the chicken out..
- Put the chicken into the marinating sauce, (and probably more wine to your glass 🙈 because..) you need to let it soak into the sauce for another half hour..
- Pre heat the oven into 180 degrees. Grill to perfection for 20-30 minutes..
- It takes a long time, I know.. but the taste is worth the effort! Bon appetit 🍷🍗.
That's how to make Juicy Grilled Chicken Recipe.