The Recipe For Making Santa Fe Grilled Chicken.
You can make Santa Fe Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- Fill 4 of skinless chicken breast filleted.
- Mix to taste of pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- Fill 1/2 cup of butter.
- Fill 3 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Fill of Fresh Salsa.
- Prepare 4 of small sweet tomatoes.
- Add 1/2 of onion.
- Add of hand full of cilantro.
- Fill 2 of garlic cloves.
- Mix tsp of lemon juice.
- Insert to taste of salt, pepper, & garlic powder.
Easy Way To Make Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- In a food processor place tomatoes, garlic, onion and garlic and blend. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Place in a small bowl and set aside..
- Preheat grill, fillet chicken breast and season to taste..
- Melt butter and pour on chicken breast and place on grill. Cook on grill 4 to 5 minutes then turn over for another 4 to 5 minutes or till done. Place cheese on chicken till melted..
- Place on a plate and add fresh salsa on top. Enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Recipe.