The Recipe For Making Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken.
You can make Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken
- Add of Ingredients.
- Insert 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 slice of ham.
- Fill 8 slice of swiss cheese.
- Mix 1/3 cup of butter.
- Fill 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken
- Pound chicken to about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Place 2 slices of ham on chicken.
- Place 2 slices of Swiss cheese on the ham.
- Roll chicken and secure with skewers.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix spices in butter.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place skewers on grill and grill for about 20 minutes or until cooked, basting with the butter mixture.
That's how to make Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken Recipe.