The Recipe For Making Brad's beer can chicken.
You can make Brad's beer can chicken using 7 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's beer can chicken
- Fill 2 of whole roasting chickens, big enough to fit a beer can in.
- Mix 3 (12 Oz) of beers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of McCormicks Montreal steak seasoning.
- Add 2 tbs of lemon pepper.
- Fill 2 tbs of poultry seasoning.
- Insert 1 tbs of Mccormick's island wood fire grill seasoning.
- Add of juice of one lemon.
Easy Way To Make Brad's beer can chicken
- Rinse and pat dry chickens. Slip a knife between the shin and breastfeeding meat..
- Mix all seasoning together. Rub under skin, all over the outside of the chicken. Sprinkle what is left into the body cavity..
- Juice the lemon and pour under the skin..
- Pour 1/3 of each beer into a roaster and insert into the body cavity of each chicken..
- Use skewers to support the chickens so they don't fall while cooking.
- Bake at 350 until internal temp reaches 165. Pour third beer into roaster half way through cooking.
- When done, tent with foil and let rest 5-10 minutes. Carve and serve.
That's how to make Brad's beer can chicken Recipe.