The Recipe For Making Sunday Morning Bake.
You can make Sunday Morning Bake using 6 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sunday Morning Bake
- Insert 10 each of Eggs.
- Add 1 each of Grilled chuck steak.
- Prepare 2 each of Fried or grilled chicken breasts.
- Mix 1 of Chopped red onion (as much or little to your liking).
- Prepare 10 each of Red potatoes (depending on size I prefer the small ones).
- Fill 1 dash of Garlic powder/salt/pepper.
Easy Way To Make Sunday Morning Bake
- Boil red potatoes until can be poked through slightly with knife ( don't over cook they will need to be slightly boney). Debone two chicken breasts and chop. Slice steak and cut into small manageable pieces. And finally chop red onion as much or little as you prefer..
- Preheat oven to 350 and after potatoes are boiled cut up into manageable pieces. Spray glass cooking fish with oil and mix chicken,steak, potatoes and onions in dish..
- Beat 10 eggs and set aside I add my garlic powder, salt and pepper to them. Insert glass dish into oven for last few minutes of preheat process to warm glass dish and slightly cook other ingredients..
- Finally after preheat and you feel that the potatoes and other ingredients are good and warm add your eggs and place back in over for 15-20 minutes. Until eggs are fluffy..
- Add cheese to top if you like a few minutes before it's finished. And enjoy!.
That's how to make Sunday Morning Bake Recipe.