The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken On Rye with Broccoli Slaw.
You can make Grilled Chicken On Rye with Broccoli Slaw using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken On Rye with Broccoli Slaw
- Insert of Chicken Breast.
- Insert of Cilantro Paste.
- Fill of Ginger Paste.
- Mix of Lemon Infused Spanish Olive Oil.
- Mix of Red Raspberry Vinegrette.
- Fill of Any Artisan Greens.
- Mix of Jewish Rye.
- Fill of Broccoli Slaw Mix.
- Prepare of Poppyseed Dressing.
- Prepare of Sliced Gouda cheese.
Quick Step To Make Grilled Chicken On Rye with Broccoli Slaw
- Mix olive oil, Vinegrette, and both herb pastes..
- Heat additional olive oil in skillet and place chicken breast in hot oil..
- Smear herb paste mix on meat as it cooks..
- Mix a little herb paste mix into some mayo, smear on the rye, place gouda and green on bread, place chicken and serve..
- For slaw. Just mix in Vinegrette and Poppyseed Dressing to the slaw mix till thoroughly mixed..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken On Rye with Broccoli Slaw Recipe.