The Recipe For Making My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken.
You can make My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken using 4 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken
- Mix 4 of Chicken Cuts.
- Insert 3 Tablespoons of My Grilling Spot Rub.
- Add To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
Easy Way To Make My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken
- Wash the Chicken with plenty of water. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
- Add 3 tablespoons of My Grilling Spot Rub. You can watch the full recipe for the Rub in a previous post at My Grilling Spot In Cookpad..
- Mix well and let it rest in the fridge for at least on hour. It is better if you can leave it overnight..
- Grill the chicken for 30 min on each side at low heat..
- Serve and enjoy!.
That's how to make My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken Recipe.