The Recipe For Making Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken.
You can make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken using 5 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
- Insert 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Insert 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Insert 1 tsp of Steak sauce.
- Insert 4 of Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
Easy Way To Make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat..
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!.
- All done!.
That's how to make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe.