The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta.
You can make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta using 7 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ziti.
- Add 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast, about 3/4 pound each.
- Add 1/2 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Mix 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta
- Grill chicken until done..
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Boil pasta until al dente..
- In a saucepan, add butter, cream, and egg yolks..
- Heat on medium until blended..
- Add cheese and salt and pepper. Stir until creamy..
- Drain water from pasta and add sauce..
- Add chicken and mix..
- Heat for 1 to 2 more minutes and serve..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta Recipe.