The Recipe For Making Copycat KFC grilled chicken.
You can make Copycat KFC grilled chicken using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Copycat KFC grilled chicken
- Fill 1 of fryer chicken cut into pieces/ or skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Fill 1/4 cup of liquid smoke(leave out if you grill w/ charcoal).
- Add 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Fill 1 tbsp of salt.
- Insert 1 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Insert 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Add 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Mix 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Mix 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Insert 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil/ or 1/4 cup olive oil.
Easy Way To Make Copycat KFC grilled chicken
- Wash and clean chicken. Soak up to two hours in cold water, salt, and accent. Chicken should be completely covered..
- After two hours remove chicken and pat dry with paper towel. I used chicken breast due to a diet I am on. BUT WORKS BETTER WITH chicken bone in!.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and liquid smoke together and brush over chicken. Mix all dry spices together and sprinkle liberally over chicken..
- Next brush olive oil/soy sauce/liquid smoke over chicken. place on grill pan and bake in the oven @ 400°. Turning over every 5 minutes. Base with soy sauce mixture and continue adding seasonings until your liking..
- Or you can do the same on a charcoal grill! Enjoy!.
That's how to make Copycat KFC grilled chicken Recipe.