The Recipe For Making Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken Alfredo.
You can make Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken Alfredo
- Mix 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Mix 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Add 2 t of garlic powder.
- Mix 2 t of onion powder.
- Add 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Mix 2 C of heavy cream.
- Insert 3 C of grated parmesean.
- Insert 4 T of butter.
- Insert 1 of lemon; zested & juiced.
- Fill 1 bundle of parsely; chiffonade.
- Mix as needed of olive oil.
- Mix as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Quick Step To Make Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken Alfredo
- Coat chicken breasts with enough oil to coat. Season with herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, and black pepper..
- Grill each chicken breasts to 165°. Remove from grill at 160°, tent with foil, and let carry over cook to 165°..
- Boil spaghetti noodles al dente. Drain..
- Combine heavy cream, cheese, and butter in a saucepot. Simmer 10 minutes..
- After chicken rests, slice thin on the bias..
- Add lemon juice and half the parsley to the sauce. Stir..
- Transfer noodles and sauce to a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Transfer sauced noodles to a serving dish. Arrange chicken on top. Garnish with lemon zest and remaining parsley..
- Variations; Rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano, marjoram, mint, basil, savory, lemon thyme, tarragon, dill, cilantro, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, almond, artichoke, green beans, capers, red bell pepper, cauliflower, eggplant, leeks, kale, white pepper, peppercorn melange, champagne vinegar, white wine vinegar, white vinegar, peas, mushroom, orange zest, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, steak, pork, half and half, fennel, fennel seed, olive, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, mozzarella, romano, bechamel, dill, coconut, cream cheese, almond milk, lime, lavender, dijon, poppy seeds, rice vinegar, avocado, zucchini, butternut squash, acorn squash.
That's how to make Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken Alfredo Recipe.