The Recipe For Making Coconut curry chicken.
You can make Coconut curry chicken using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Coconut curry chicken
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Add 8 medium of grilled chicken tenders.
- Insert 1 cup of coconut greek yogurt.
- Mix 1 of golden curry sause mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Add 1 dash of ground ginger.
- Prepare of crushed garlic.
- Insert 1 of rice.
Step By Step To Make Coconut curry chicken
- In crock pot combine coconut milk, greek yogurt, coconut oil, curry, ground ginger and crushed garlic..
- Mix cooked chicken with sause in crock pot..
- Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours when finished spoon ontop of rice..
That's how to make Coconut curry chicken Recipe.