The Recipe For Making Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can make Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- Insert of ● For The Proteins.
- Insert 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Add of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- Mix as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- Insert 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- Mix 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- Mix 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Mix 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Insert 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- Insert 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- Insert 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Fill 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- Fill 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- Add 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- Add 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- Add 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- Fill 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- Add 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Mix as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
Quick Step To Make Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe.