The Recipe For Making Lemon Grilled Chicken.
You can make Lemon Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lemon Grilled Chicken
- Fill 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Mix 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Fill 3 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Mix 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Add 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Quick Step To Make Lemon Grilled Chicken
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 7 ingredients; mix well. Remove 1/4 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add chicken to bag; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 20-30 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Also you can grill lemon slices for an granish.
That's how to make Lemon Grilled Chicken Recipe.