The Recipe For Making Balsomic Marinated Grill Chicken.
You can make Balsomic Marinated Grill Chicken using 12 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Balsomic Marinated Grill Chicken
- Mix 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Add 2 TBSP of wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dijon.
- Insert 3 TBSP of wochestershire.
- Fill 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Soy Sauce.
- Mix 1 TSP of black peper.
- Mix 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- Insert 1 TSP of Onion powder.
- Mix 1 TSP of Cilantro.
- Insert 1 TSP of Cumin.
- Fill Pack of Chicken.
Quick Step To Make Balsomic Marinated Grill Chicken
- Take chicken out of package and put it in a ziplock bag with the all the other ingredients and mix in the bag..
- Put chicken bag in the fridge to marinate at least 6 hours..
- Cook on pan or grill pan at mid-heat at 3 minutes a side. If its still not at least 155°, but it in the oven at 400° for around 8 - 10 minutes..
That's how to make Balsomic Marinated Grill Chicken Recipe.