The Recipe For Making Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta.
You can make Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta using 15 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta
- Prepare 7 oz of package thin spaghetti cooked in salted water.
- Insert 8 oz of bag chopped grilled chicken or cooked shrimp.
- Mix 1/2 cup of roasted bell pepper strips.
- Fill 1 carton of fresh button mushrooms sliced.
- Add 1 bag of baby spinach.
- Insert 1 can of Italian tomatoes drained.
- Fill 1/4 cup of pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Fill 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Add to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Fill of Parmesan cheese optional.
- Prepare 1 of small diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta water.
Quick Step To Make Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta
- In a skillet heat oil and butter, add onion and mushrooms cook a few mins add garlic, then spinach, peppers, tomatoes add in spaghetti pesto and wine and pasta water toss over low heat add salt and pepper to taste and cheese.
That's how to make Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta Recipe.