The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich.
You can make Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich using 15 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of wheat bread.
- Insert 2 piece of grilled chicken.
- Add 2 oz of grilled onions.
- Add 6 of cucumber slices.
- Fill 1/2 of avocado.
- Add 2 oz of fresh spinach leaves.
- Insert 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- Insert 3 slice of applewood smoked bacon.
- Insert 1 tbsp of thousand island.
- Insert 1 tbsp of garlic dip.
- Insert 2 slice of thin tomatoes.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Mix of pepper.
- Fill of salt.
- Fill pinch of black pepper.
Quick Step To Make Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich
- Grill the chicken pieces. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken..
- Toast wheat bread..
- Once bread is toasted spread garlic dip on bottom slice of bread and thousand island on top slice of bread..
- Once chicken is done melt Swiss on chicken..
- Place chicken on bread then layer remaining Ingredients as desired. Salt and pepper tomatoes to taste..
- Place top piece of toast, with thousand island, on top of the other ingredients and then cut in half..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich Recipe.