The Recipe For Making Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast.
You can make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast
- Insert 2 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Fill 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing (if desired).
Step By Step To Make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast
- Wash and trim chicken of all fat. Pound to desired thickness. Place in a container..
- In a saucepan, add hot sauce and butter. Heat until butter is melted and well blended. Add vinegar if you like. I like my buffalo sauce a little tangy..
- Pour sauce over chicken, mix well and marinate at least 2 hours..
- Pre heat grill on medium heat. Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, depending on thickness, basting with remaining sauce as cooks..
- Serve with Blue cheese dressing, if desired. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe.