The Recipe For Making Brined Grilled Chicken.
You can make Brined Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brined Grilled Chicken
- Prepare of chicken.
- Mix 2 1/2 lb of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- Add 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Mix 2 cup of water.
- Add 1/4 cup of mild vinegar I used coconut vinegar.
Step By Step To Make Brined Grilled Chicken
- Make the brine incorporating the paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, water..
- Pour brine over the chicken, and refrigerate at least 3 hours in the brine..
- Fire up the grill I used oak wood and charcoal..
- Grill the chicken on the grill till done. Discard the brine.
That's how to make Brined Grilled Chicken Recipe.