The Recipe For Making Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich.
You can make Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich using 10 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich
- Mix 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add of Onion powder.
- Fill 2 of buns.
- Insert of Mayo.
- Mix of Shredded lettuce.
- Mix Slices of tomatoes.
- Fill Slices of dill pickles.
- Mix 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
Step By Step To Make Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich
- Cut your chicken breast into strips and cook on medium heat with butter and lemon pepper seasoning and onion powder. Cook about 10 minutes or until cooked through..
- Spread mayo on your buns and grill in a skillet or on a griddle and then place chicken, tomato slices, pickle, cheese, lettuce and more mayo..
That's how to make Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich Recipe.