The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Thighs.
You can make Grilled Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Fill 4 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 3.5 oz of Heavy Soy Sauce.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Garlic Sauce.
- Fill 1.5 oz of Chives.
- Add To Taste of Salt.
- Fill To Taste of Pepper.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Wash with water the Chives and select the better ones from the branch..
- Mince the chives thinly..
- Pour the Soy Sauce on a deep bowl..
- Add the Garlic Sauce, Salt and Pepper..
- Add the Chives..
- Stir the mix..
- Wash the Chicken Thighs with plenty of water and trim the extra fat..
- Salt the Chicken and make sure it rests for 15 min while you light the grill..
- Add the Soy and Chives mix..
- Mix everything making sure the fat does not separate from the meat..
- Grill the chicken at low heat for at least 15 min on each side. It is important that you monitor regularly the cooking so it does not burn. You want to do this at low heat in order to get a very crispy skin and very juicy and tender meat. When the thighs are ready put them back into the bowl so you can soak them on the leftover sauce. Then place them for 30 seconds on each side at the grill and you are done..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- This recipe is good for every Chicken cut, you can do it with Chicken wings....
- ... or Chicken breast, and it will be delicious as well!.
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe.