The Recipe For Making Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli.
You can make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- Insert 1 cup of basil pesto.
- Fill 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Insert 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Add of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Step By Step To Make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
That's how to make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Recipe.