The Recipe For Making Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce. Marinated Greek Chicken, grilled to perfection and topped with Greek Salad and tzatziki sauce. You can use soft flatbread or Naan bread as well. Warm your pitas before wrapping to make them Chicken can be cooked on grill or in skillet.
I'm making dinner for my family with one of my kids holding up my phone to On the plate: Greek Chicken Kabob and Tzatziki Sauce, paired with grilled zucchini, jasmine rice, and naan bread. Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs with Simple Tzatziki Sauce. Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs with Simple Tzatziki Sauce. You can make Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce using 33 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce
- Fill of ● For The Proteins.
- Mix 3 Pounds of Fat Free Chicken Strips [cubed].
- Add of ● For The Chicken Marinade [as needed or, to taste].
- Mix of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Fill of Black Pepper.
- Add of Oregano.
- Mix of Sea Salt.
- Add of ● For The Chicken Seasonings [as needed or, a dusting]].
- Add of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Insert of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Dill Weed.
- Fill of Lemon Pepper.
- Fill of Black Pepper.
- Mix of Oregano.
- Fill of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Mix of ● For The Vegetables Fruits & Herbs [to taste or, as needed].
- Prepare of Firm Tomatoes [sliced and halved].
- Prepare of Red/Purple Onions [fine sliced].
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- Add of Fresh Chive Lengths.
- Mix of Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Mint.
- Mix Leaves of Fresh Parsley.
- Add Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Insert of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- Add of Fresh Naan Or Pita Bread.
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses [as needed].
- Fill of Feta Cheese.
- Mix of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Fill of See My EZ Recipe Under Mike's Creamy Tatziki.
- Mix of ● For The Additions.
- Add as needed of Wooden Scewers.
I know it shouldn't really matter if food is pretty or not but sometimes I'm shallow and I like to ooh and aah over my food before. Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! You can serve Greek tzatziki as a dip for veggies and pitas, as a spread for burgers and sandwiches or as a sauce for all your favorite Greek recipes from souvlaki to gyros. Pile the chicken onto the naan and top with the fixins and tzatziki sauce.
Easy Way To Make Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce
- Fresh chicken strips pictured. Cut into small cubes..
- You're marinade and seasonings pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and refrigerate until fully chilled..
- Fresh Naan bakery bread pictured..
- Make your Tatziki and refrigerate. See my recipeson this site for Mike's Creamy Tatziki Sauce + Tips. Or, try my Mike's Poor Man's Tatziki..
- Fully chilled homemade Tatziki Sauce..
- Or, feel free to cheat and purchase a pre-fabed Tatziki. All this really is - is a garlic cucumber yogurt spread/dip..
- Marinate your chicken cubes for 30 minutes in fridge at the same time..
- Thread your chicken on your wooden screws that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes. To taste, sprinkle chicken with listed seasonings and grill on high for 2 minutes each side until charred..
- Gently coat your breads and grill momentarily..
- Fully grilled and charred chicken placed directly on a Himalayan salt block for added flavor..
- Pack bread with Tatziki Sauce, chilled vegetables and grilled chicken. Enjoy!.
Publish date Herbed Chicken Meat Loaf with Tzatziki Potato Salad. The tzatziki sauce I had to alter: I substituted lemon juice for the vinegar and added a teaspoon of dried dill weed. I served this as sandwiches, with pita warmed on the grill I live in Minnesota so I will not be able to dig out my grill until May. I decided to cook the chicken on the George Foreman grill. Chicken Souvlaki features the fresh-tasting combination of lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil that is so prevalent in Greek cuisine. That's how to make Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce Recipe.