The Recipe For Making Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings.
You can make Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings using 18 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings
- Fill 6 lb of organic chicken wings, separate drummies from wing and remove tip.
- Add 3 stalk of Lemon grass, green part removed and chopped.
- Add 1 piece of ginger 2 inch in size peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- Prepare 5 stalk of scallions, chopped.
- Add 1 cup of red boat fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Fill 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Mix 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Mix 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Insert 1 of salt to taste.
- Fill 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Insert 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Fill 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Add 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shaoxing rice wine.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings
- Place all ingredients (except chicken wings) in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste the marinade to see if more salt needed. If the marinade is too thick, add additional rice wine..
- Pour marinade onto chicken wings, toss thoroughly and refrigerate over night. The next day remove wings from marinade and remove excess oil..
- Grill chicken wings until cooked on the inside and skin is rendered on the outside. Dependent on the grill. Usually takes 25 mins on lower heat with frequent flipping..
That's how to make Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings Recipe.