The Recipe For Making Easy Grilled Chicken.
You can make Easy Grilled Chicken using 13 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy Grilled Chicken
- Add of Chicken Seasoning.
- Fill of Chicken Breast.
- Insert of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Mixed Dried Italian Herbs (I uses McCormick's brand).
- Fill of Paprika Powder.
- Add of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Fill of Pepper.
- Fill of Vegetables.
- Fill of Vegetables of your choice.
- Fill of Salt.
- Mix of Pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
Step By Step To Make Easy Grilled Chicken
- Tenderize the chicken breast, alternatively cut the chicken breast in half horizontally to make it even thickness throughout the whole piece..
- Rub olive oil on both side, then sprinkle the seasoning on both side of the meat, leave for at least 15 mins for the flavor to work into the meat for that slight but not overpowering marination..
- Cut your veges and put into a large bowl, fill about 1/3 of the bowl with water and cover the top loosely with another a plate, microwave on high for 2 mins, take it out, stir it and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Pour away remaining water in the bowl when done, sprinkle pepper and salt and it's ready to serve..
- Next, grilled chicken over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on both side, depending on the thickness of your chicken..
That's how to make Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe.