The Recipe For Making Seafood Meat Medley.
You can make Seafood Meat Medley using 13 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Seafood Meat Medley
- Add 1 of and a 1/2 package frozen shrimp.
- Fill 1 of whole package of Hillshire Farms kielbasa.
- Fill of Half a package of frozen grilled chicken strips.
- Insert 1 box of rotini pasta.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Garlic Seasalt.
- Fill To taste of Garlic powder.
- Fill To taste of Green onion.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Red onion.
- Insert 1/4 of of a yellow onion.
- Fill To taste of Liquid smoke.
- Insert To taste of Mae Ploy Sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Fill 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
Quick Step To Make Seafood Meat Medley
- Partially unthaw shrimp, and cut up kielbasa into bite size pieces. Add olive oil to your pan or wok. Then add in Shrimp, kielbasa, and Chicken..
- Add your seasons, and the 1/4 onion then stir carefully. Boil pasta water with some salt..
- Cook pasta according to box directions, now would be the time you make your sauce (which I'll have a separate recipe for).
- Once everything is cooked, combine the noodles and sauce with the meat mixture and serve as you please..
That's how to make Seafood Meat Medley Recipe.