The Recipe For Making My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes.
You can make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes using 10 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes
- Add 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Red Onions.
- Fill 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Yellow Curry.
- Mix 2 Oz. of White Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Spicy Paprika.
- Fill 2 Oz. of Bell Pepper Powder.
- Add 2 Oz. of Cardamom.
- Mix 2 Oz. of Turmeric.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
Step By Step To Make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes
- Wash the Red Onions and Bell Peppers with plenty of water..
- Cut the Onions and Peppers in one inch squares (when possible). You want to keep the size of the pieces even..
- Cut off the Chicken Breast fat and throw it away. You want to have your chicken as clean as possible..
- Wash the Chicken Breast with plenty of water and cut it in dices as shown in the picture..
- Take the spices and mix them..
- Pour the mix ovr the Chicken Breast dices..
- Mix everything together. Let it rest inside the fridge for at least 30 min. The ideal time is 2 hours..
- Stick the veggies and the seasoned Chicken Breast as shown in the pictures. It is better to use flat wooden sticks, I used round ones but they do not fix the ingredients as well a the other ones..
- Place the brochettes over the grill at medium heat. Grill the brochettes 8 min on each side until the Chicken is well done. Do not over grill it because it will dry..
- Serve and enjoy!.
That's how to make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes Recipe.