The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Souvlaki.
You can make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki
- Insert 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- Insert 1 of Tomato.
- Add 1 of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of Pita Bread.
- Mix 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Add 1 of Pepper.
- Add 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 oz of Tub of Greek Cucumber Dill.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki
- Clean chicken breasts..
- Grill chicken breasts in pan with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Cut grilled chicken into cubes..
- Slice tomato and green pepper..
- Cut up lettuce..
- Put pita bread on grill or in panini maker to warm and crisp..
- Fill pita with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, and top with dill sauce..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Recipe.