The Recipe For Making Grill chicken wings with rice broth.
You can make Grill chicken wings with rice broth using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grill chicken wings with rice broth
- Fill 1/2 kg of chicken wings.
- Fill 1 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix bell peppers.
- Mix 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Add 6 tbs of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Fill 1 cup of water for rice.
- Insert of little bit green onion (optional).
- Add of salt (optional).
Quick Step To Make Grill chicken wings with rice broth
- Take off the chicken skin if u want, then wash and let it dry, add chicken seasoning and black pepper, mix it well. After that add water and boiling it on medium heat fire, until only little bit water left..
- Take all the chicken to another plate, put rice inside the place that still have little bit water after boiling chicken, give 1 cup water more into it. And boiling again the rice with medium heat fire..
- When rice starting to boil, add bell peppers and green onion, mix it, and let it cook until dry..
- Put chicken to the pan or if u want, u can grill the chicken on oven or barbeque place..
- When it's done serve the chicken and rice together in same place. Smakelijk..
That's how to make Grill chicken wings with rice broth Recipe.