The Recipe For Making Santa fe grilled chicken panini.
You can make Santa fe grilled chicken panini using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Santa fe grilled chicken panini
- Prepare 4 of slices of pepperjack cheese.
- Mix 2 of slices of swiss.
- Fill 1 of ciabatta bread.
- Mix 1 of garlic aoli or mayo.
- Prepare 1 of fireroasted passilla chile.
- Fill 1 of chipotle mayo.
- Mix 1 of grilled chicken.
Easy Way To Make Santa fe grilled chicken panini
- Spread Aoli or mayo on ciabatta bread then put it on a skillet or flat top on the aoli side let it grill.
- Take ciabatta off grill cut slices of cheese in half add 2 whole slices off pepperjack and 1 whole slice of swiss on each side.
- Melt cheese in microwave for about a min if microwave strong about 45 seconds.
- Then add chopped up passilla Chile on each side of melted cheese then add already cooked chopped grilled chicken.
- Top it off with chipotle mayo then close sandwich tightly.
- Then put tightly pressed sandwich on low heat butter melted skillet or grill to toast or mark then cut in half and enjoy.
That's how to make Santa fe grilled chicken panini Recipe.