The Recipe For Making Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce. The BBQ Pit Boys turn up the heat with this Chipotle Chili Sauce made from Mole paste, OJ, Tomato Juice, seasonings and some Cerveza. For discussion about grilling, recipes, tips, etc! Ingredients and step-by-step recipe for Blueberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce.
Delicious served with grilled pork or chicken. Blueberry chipotle BBQ sauce pairs sweet and earthy berry flavor with fiery and smoky chipotle chili peppers. It's a bold sauce that you won't soon forget. You can make Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce
- Prepare 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Insert 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Add 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- Fill of Cavanders Greek seasoning.
- Mix of For the bbq sauce.
- Add 1 cup of your favorite honey hickory bbq sauce.
- Mix 3/4 cup of whole fresh blueberries.
- Add 1 1/2 tbs of chipotle paste.
- Fill 1/2 tbs of anchovy paste.
Use blueberry chipotle BBQ sauce as a marinade with pork or chicken. It's a great recipe to change things up during BBQ season. BBQ Chicken cooked slowly on the grill, slathered with your favorite barbecue sauce — does it get any better? This is the best recipe for making perfect BBQ The Trick to Good Grilled BBQ Chicken.
Easy Way To Make Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce
- Combine chicken and 3 vinegars in a large ziplock bag. Marinade for 1 hour. Note: if you can't find infused white balsamic vinegar, use regular white balsamic vinegar and a few drops of coconut extract..
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth..
- When done marinating, place chicken on a preheated seasoned grill. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning..
- Cook until grill marks appear on chicken. Flip, season again and start basting chicken with sauce. Flip and baste chicken every couple minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
But chicken takes longer to cook than either hot dogs or hamburgers and loves lower cooking. The beauty of this BBQ sauce lies in it's versatility. This past weekend we slathered it stem to stern over baby back ribs one night, then grilled chicken thighs the next. Recipe excerpted from Michael Symon's Playing With Fire: BBQ and More From The Grill, Smoker, and Fireplace by Michael Symon and Douglas Trattner. Fire up the grill for our outstanding Grilled Chicken with Honey-Chipotle BBQ Sauce. That's how to make Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce Recipe.