The Recipe For Making Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips.
You can make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips using 19 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips
- Add of ● For The Proteins.
- Mix 2 lbs of Fresh Chicken Strips [fat trimmed].
- Insert of ● For The Basic Chicken Brine [keep at 38° - optional].
- Fill 1/2 Cup of Table Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Insert 1/2 Cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Mix as needed of Ice Cubes.
- Insert of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Add 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Fill 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Fill as needed of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of LG Ziplock Bag.
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Mix as needed of Your Choice.
Easy Way To Make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips
- Start with 2 pounds of fresh - not frozen chicken strips..
- Rinse strips and cut any fat from chicken..
- Brine strips for one hour for added moisture in chicken. [optional step].
- Pat strips dry and add to a Ziplock Bag. Add all Marinade items and massage well. Refrigerate for 1/2+ hour..
- Grill thin chicken strips for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce at finish..
- Your choice but Heinz, Jack Daniels and Sweet Baby Rays [especially sweet baby rays] are all great BBQ sauce brands..
- Grilled Porterhouse steak pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Serve BBQ chicken over mashed potatoes..
- Side with chilled cole slaw or a fresh garden salad. If interested see my recipe under cole slaw in my profile. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips Recipe.