The Recipe For Making 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta.
You can make 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta
- Add 2 packs of hidden valley ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 box of linguine noodles.
- Fill 1 cup of hidden valley ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine.
- Add 1 cup of celery.
- Fill 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Easy Way To Make 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a fry pan and cook chicken breasts. I seasoned mine with garlic powder onion powder salt and pepper but seasonings up to your liking. Dice chicken into 1/4 inch bites.
- Dice celery about same size as chicken pieces and sauté with canned mushrooms until slightly tender. About 10 minutes..
- Boil noodles until tender and mix in chicken and celery mushroom mixture. Add in butter, ranch packets and ranch dressing and stir well. Mix in or too with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. I topped mine with more ranch dressing after I plated it..
That's how to make 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta Recipe.