The Recipe For Making Savory Chicken Casserole.
You can make Savory Chicken Casserole using 11 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Savory Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breasts, grilled and cubed.
- Add 8 quart of Of bread, cubed (any kind/combination) I am using oat, honey wheat and 7-grain breads.
- Fill 1 can of Cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Add 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas and carrots (frozen).
- Insert 2 tbsp of Rubbed sage.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Thyme, dried.
- Add 1 tbsp of Parsley, dried.
- Add 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, cut in pads then cubed.
Easy Way To Make Savory Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Place the grilled chicken in a deep casserole dish. Preferably one with a lid..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the soup mix and sour cream..
- Spread the creamy mixture over the chicken..
- Next layer on the frozen peas and carrots..
- Add the layer of cubed bread. Press down with your palm to even out the casserole..
- Sprinkle on top of the bread the sage, thyme, parsley, salt and onion powder..
- Dot the butter over the bread, cover and place in the oven for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, remove the cover and bake for another 10-15 minutes just to get the top a nice crusty texture..
- Pull from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy..
That's how to make Savory Chicken Casserole Recipe.