The Recipe For Making Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs.
You can make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Insert 1 of 3" piece fresh ginger (minced).
- Mix 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Fill 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Mix 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot chili paste (Sambal Oelek).
- Add 1 3/4 tsp of Morton Kosher salt.
- Fill 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, plus more for grilling.
- Mix 2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Cilantro leaves with tender stems.
- Prepare of Lime wedges (for serving).
Quick Step To Make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs
- In a bowl, add the garlic, ginger, coconut milk, chili paste, lime juice, salt, and the 2 tablespoon of oil. Mix ingredients in bowl until well blended. Add the chicken thighs. Toss to coat. Let sit at least 15-30 minutes or up to 4 hours..
- Get the grill ready. (I prefer cooking outside and grilling these thighs.) 😁 Grill chicken. Once you've transferred all the chicken on the grill, save the excess marinade. Transfer onto a small sauce pot. Bring marinade to a boil and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. After simmering, take it off the stove and use the marinade to baste the chicken thighs occasionally. Take the chicken thighs off the grill once you see some good grill marks and the chicken is cooked through..
- Place chicken on a bed of rice. Top with some Cilantro and some lime juice. Enjoy..
That's how to make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe.