The Recipe For Making Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken.
You can make Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken
- Prepare 10 piece of chicken strips.
- Mix of chicken.
- Mix 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Insert 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Insert dash of black pepper.
- Insert 1/4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Add 1/4 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Mix 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Add of barbecue sauce.
- Fill 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Easy Way To Make Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken
- Put the chicken into a bowl and mix all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce and massage onto the chicken...cover and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan and pour oil onto it.
- Place all the strips onto the pan and let them cook and get charred lines on one side..about 5 minutes.
- Turn to the other side and let it cook for 2 mins then squeeze the sauce over the chicken.
- Use a cooking spoon and move the pieces around so that the sauce spreads on all the meats.
- Remove and serve 😋😋😋.
That's how to make Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken Recipe.