The Recipe For Making P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗.
You can make P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗 using 5 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗
- Add 1 family pack of chicken legs.
- Fill 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- Prepare of Montreal steak season (little).
- Fill of Garlic powder.
Quick Step To Make P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗
- Season chicken..
- Use layer of instant light charcoal and wood, let it get good and hot (perfect about 325°F) wood will still most likely have flames. You can see my wood and charcoal in picture in next step.
- Once hot, place breast and chicken on grill (I put breast on top layer, rack legs on bottom, bones toward fire and close rack)..
- About 20 minutes in, I put breast in middle with grill open and let the fire flame them about 5 min, 2-3 minutes each side then return to top layer).
- Flip and move around occasionally for even heating... I do reseason with garlic powder a little.
- Keep cover and flipping.
- Making sure temperature maintains a 275 to 300 heat.
- Keeping chicken leg bone in and making sure over heat and flip and rotate.
- Flip n rotate breast as well just less frequent.
- An hour later I close vents on side NO VENTS OPEN... Gives good smoke flavor.
- At this point don't worry about temp on grill...about 5-10 minutes after I check and flip. They should be done by this point but I cover and let go ...continue like this approximately 20-30 minutes total from closing vents... Will look like this..
- If want to add bbq sauce, add about 15 minutes before closing vents. Have a bowl with sauce ready, throw all the chicken in and flip it together fast to put back on the grill..
That's how to make P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗 Recipe.