The Recipe For Making Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi).
You can make Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) using 12 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi)
- Fill 450 g of Chicken Meat (strips).
- Mix as needed of Roasted Seaweed (garnish).
- Insert of Blended Paste (blend well);.
- Add 1/4 cup of Gochujang (Korean Chilli Paste).
- Mix 2 Tbsp of Gochugaru (Korean Chilli Flakes, or use chilli powder).
- Fill 30 g of Garlic (about 10 cloves).
- Fill 2 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Insert 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Fill 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Mix 1/3 cup of Water.
- Fill of For Grilling/Pan Frying;.
- Mix as needed of Cooking Oil.
Quick Step To Make Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi)
- MARINADE; Add the blended paste with the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or more. When ready, drain the paste and reserve it for fried rice (if you want)..
- GRILL/FRY; Grease the pan/grill and cook the chicken 1-2 minutes per side, or until brown..
- SERVE; serve on a bed of Roasted seaweed..
That's how to make Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) Recipe.